Sunday, December 02, 2007

Massachusetts College of Art

so.
I haven't posted in a long time.
but
I am hopefully going to find out where I will be living in a month this week.. but a letter in the mail from Massachusetts College of Art.

I had a great internship. I had a great summer and got a lot of great shots..I graduated in August and now have an Associate degree in Commercial Photography.

I work at Moe's southwest grill now waiting on this letter since september now.

I will hopefully move to Boston this month and Start at mass art in January.. if not I will stay here in NC for a while longer and work and then move to Boston in the spring. and hopefully start at Mass Art in the fall. as a junior.
so.

that is what is going on in my life.
just thought I'd update.

I will post some of my recent work soon.

=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home