Monday, February 19, 2007

Kelly Corset 2 (process 3)

These are some other shots I have from the corset piercing shoot.

I have been told by at least 3 people to post some of the photos that show her full piercing because they would like to see it and not to be afraid to post them. So I shall.. and If this kind of thing grosses you out, I'm sorry. You can look away but I hope you still enjoy looking at my photography.

Here are the shots.

This image doesn't show it completely.. but its another one of my favorite shots. These are the first few kinds of shots I was doing at the shoot - with the mirrors.


This is her full piercing. anyhow.. these mirrors were very helpful to create a more interesting shot without her having to look back at me and it just be her back. I should have moved her hair but I was focusing on the piercing and it was getting late... so that is for the excuses for it not being perfect. haha.. These were all shot at the Green Bean coffee shop in Downtown Greensboro.

Here is another shot that I like, that doesn't have to do with her piercing on her back. I think she has really pretty eyes and I forgot I had this shot - So I thought I'd post it. Her eye make up is a little messy on that one eye but like I said - this shoot was more about her piercing so. This was shot at the bar across the street from the green bean, I don't remember the name from it but its next to McCoul's pub. they had these really awesome old wooden and glass doors and stair case that we shot on.
enjoy.

Okay ignore this next shot - We have to do a few process posts during the semester required by our teacher for our multimedia class - in which this blog is required. We haven't had many shooting assignments in our other classes so and the ones we have had.. I have forgotten to shoot my set - up to show as a process post here on the blog. SO I drew one in photoshop.
you can laugh. its okay.

I just shot it with a soft box, up high on the right and tilted down. I used a bit of fill light from another alien bee I had bouncing off the ceiling on the left.. farther away.
sorry I don't have actually photos for it - this wasn't an assignment for school, it was a personal fun shoot SO yea but. anyhow.
SO there is my cheesy drawing.

exposures: first shot - 1/125s @ f/8
second shot - 1/125s @ f/6.7
third shot - 1/30s @ f/9.5.





Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tue Feb 20, 12:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Katie. Good girl. Never hide what you are, or what you do. Be proud.

 
At Tue Feb 20, 12:20:00 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Thank you Katie!! Never be afraid to show who you are and what you are shooting. Be Proud!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home