Monday, February 12, 2007

pringles

This was the first assignment from James this semester. We had to be in a group and design 8 different types of product shots and our products were pringles.

The next week, we traded our designs with another group and shot the shots that the other group designed.
Here are my two shots that I had to do, nothing that spectacular. but hey. I shot and edited them with in 5 hours. I think they are pretty fun shots.


This was a shot that was designed by Doug and when we designed them, we weren't sure if we were going to have to shoot them or not. Doug had designed a shot with the pringles man in it, which wasn't possible to do. I thought of doing a silo type thing of a person eating pringles instead and while editing them, I layered different exposures of the shots and made the pringle and the can pop out of the silo with a layer mask.This was a simple product shot, using an interesting angle. Rachel designed this shot and she said I did her shot perfectly. =]

Exposures: shot one = 1/125s @ f/22
shot two= 1/125s @ f/16
both shot in the RCC studio with bronocolor lights.

let me know what you think!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home