Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Goodbye Apt H in Asheboro, NC

I moved out of my apartment in Asheboro near school this past weekend..back to my parents house.. and I have lived there since May 06. ( I had moved there from another apartment in Asheboro..)

I am about to go to Boston for a 2 month internship that I'm totally stoked about.. and I needed to move out of my apartment in Asheboro to do that..

I took this photo last week while working at home on the computer for stuff for school around 4pm someday.
It really caught my eye for some reason.. the light was just really pretty coming in the way it was..


So I got my camera out and shot a few - like we photographers should do when we see something like that we would believe to make a great photo.. or we think should be a photo. Which, I know I don't do as often as I should. but.
I did it this time.

I desaturated it almost 50% in photoshop to give it a more interesting, graphic, older look. I like it.
Its a really simple photo but I didnt really have anything super interesting to post.. so I'm glad I shot these. =]

Its a simple photo... and a nice ending to this apartment that I called home for quite a while.

I will miss Asheboro but I'm totally excited about Boston.

I gave myself a goal to shoot at least one photo everyday while in Boston. and post it here or my other blog.
so keep a look out for Boston photos!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tue Feb 27, 11:52:00 AM, Blogger J. Worth said...

you did find something to post! Good balance of form and blown light.

 
At Sun Jul 08, 12:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great mood. Nice catch. It makes me miss that apartment, too. -- Scott Fletcher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home