Thursday, October 05, 2006

Blueberries.

these shots were from my photographer inspiration assignment for James a few weeks back.

The first one of these is the one I turned in for my assignment but I didn't post because it wasn't due yet - I wanted to show it in class first. Anyhow.

I think these are pretty decent portfolio pieces that might even go together... I really liked that shoot and I thought I got a decent amount of good photos from it.
here are my two favorites:


These were both shot with a D100, 24-85mm lens and broncolor lights on a light table in the studio.. one or two softboxes.

exposures: the first one posted was shot at f/13 @ 1/100s.
The second was shot at f/22 @ 1/100s.

Not much post AT all went into these photos - which is what makes me feel GREAT! I maybe did a levels adjustment and some color balencing.

I haven't shot that MUCH great portfolio items this semester but I def. have quite a bit more to add to my portfolio - that will be continue to form over the next year or so.

anyhow. so there is my last REQUIRED post for John Rash..
but you haven't seen the last of me!
I'll continue to post over internship and what not! keep up with me!

Let me know what you think! <3>

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Fri Oct 06, 09:01:00 AM, Blogger Kirbi Reddic said...

i love the close up on the blueberries! They have very nice details and the colors look great. I like that you put water on them too! It definately helps make them look fresh!

 
At Fri Oct 06, 09:54:00 AM, Blogger J. Worth said...

I think it is nice that there is so much emphasis on the center star blueberry. That is where there is the most contrast with the water and where the skin breaks off at the stem. It makes the shot calming and not so busy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home