Friday, December 01, 2006

last 2 self-promos

these were my last 2 self promos, 5 & 6 in early october, i just haven't posted them yet.

anyhow. both of them were illustrations/conceptual.

self promo #5.. It was supposed to be a fall type thing, but it wasn't me, so i found some toothpicks, that i wish were pins and had some fun. and i like it. shot it with the phaseone back on haaselblad at school in the studio with broncolor lights. a soft box and background lights.

self-promo #6. conceptual as well. Say anthing's song "chia-like, i shall grow" inspired me for this photo, i am very pleased with how it came out. I saw it in my head, there is a line in the song that is "..like a photograph that bleeds.." and that is how i saw it and i'm so happy i was able to peel it out my brain, thru my eyes thru a camera and get it out how i wanted.
i shot it in 2 hours. at my apt, with a soft box as the background and light up really high in the front. I used a d100 with a 24-85mm lens.


Sorry its been a while til i've posted these, I was debating on whether i wanted to. I am very happy with #6. It is my favorite and i'm proud of myself that i could get it out of my head like i wanted, that doesn't always happen.
anyhow.

I miss all you biomed, photojourn and portrait kids! I can't wait to get back to school in Jan.
hope everyone is doing well.

Let me know whatcha think!
<3>

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home